Aptamil Profutura 1 formula milk from birth, 800g
Aptamil Profutura 1 Starting Milk Formula from Birth: - Designed to meet your baby's needs for first milk after breastfeeding and also ideal for feeding, contains LCPs (Omega 3 & 6) & GOS / FOS (9: 1), Aptamil patented formula.
ADVANCED: WITH PATENTED FORMULA
Based on the latest research findings, our team of scientists and experts has developed Aptamil® Profutura Starter Milk with patented formula. With its unique composition, it is tailored to your baby's needs for the first milk after breastfeeding and also ideal for feeding.
Aptamil® Profutura 1 Milk, suitable for babies from birth, contains:
LCPs (Omega 3 & 6) - LCPs are long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids that babies are unable to self-sufficient in the first few months
• GOS / FOS (9: 1) - Our patented fiber blend
• only lactose
The next step for your baby
• Aptamil® Profutura 1 is tailored to the needs of babies who are not fully or not breastfed.
• For babies older than 6 months, the age-appropriate composite Aptamil® Profutura 2 can be converted.
• This is how you continue to lay the foundation for your baby's future
Aptamil® Profutura 1 can be given from birth as a sole food or as a feed and, like breast milk, can be fed as often and as often as your baby needs. Suitable until the end of the bottle age.
1 Protection: Open the quality seal to open. Use the wings to remove the inner foil.
2. Optimal hygiene: strip off powder on either side of the box and stow spoons in the handy spoon holder.
3. Easy to use: To keep the powder fresh, close the box by clicking it after each use.
Storage & Use Conditions
Always close the opened package well and use within 3 weeks. Store dry and out of heat. Original sealed best before: see back page.
When preparing Aptamil Profutura 1, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation and storage may result in adverse health effects due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, teat and ring. Do not heat milk food in the microwave (overheating hazard).
1. Cool fresh, boiled drinking water to approx. 40 ° C and add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
2. For precise metering of the powder, wipe off the enclosed measuring spoon on the wiper. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
3. Add the required amount of powder to the bottle. Store the measuring spoon in the spoon holder. Close the bottle and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake the bottle contents vigorously again.
4. Open the bottle and attach the teat. Check bottle contents for serving temperature (about 37 ° C).
Number and amount of drinking per vial vary individually. Therefore, the indicated drink amounts and the number of vials per day are only recommended guideline values. Stripped full, a measuring spoon holds 4.7 g.
Nutrition: Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for your baby. If you want to use a baby food, talk to your pediatrician or midwife.
for dental health: All baby foods contain carbohydrates. Frequent or prolonged contact with carbohydrate-containing foods can cause tooth decay. Do not leave the bottle to your child to stoop constantly.
Lactose (aus MILCH), demineralisierte Molke (aus MILCH), MAGERMILCH, MILCHFETT, pflanzliche Öle (Raps- Sonnenblumen-, Kokosnussöl), Oligosaccharide (Galactooligosaccharide (aus MILCH), Fructooligosaccharide), Molkenkonzentrat (aus MILCH), Molkenprotein (aus MILCH), Calciumorthophosphat, FISCHÖL, Emulgator (SOJALECITHIN), Kaliumchlorid, Öl aus Mortierella alpina, Natriumcitrat, Kaliumcitrat, Magnesiumchlorid, Cholinchlorid, Vitamin C, Calciumcarbonat, Taurin, Inositol, Eisen-II-Sulfat, Zinksulfat, Nucleotide (Natriumsalze von Cytidin-, Uridin-, Adenosin-, Inosin-, Guanosin-5-Monophosphaten), Vitamin E, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitin, Niacin, Pantothensäure, Kupfersulfat, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Mangan-II-Sulfat, Folsäure, Kaliumjodid, Vitamin K, Natriumselenit, Biotin, Vitamin B12