Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 30 50 ml
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers very high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism and includes sebum-regulating Oil Control technology.
Non greasy facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 30 is an everyday facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The sunscreen also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Sebum-regulating Oil Control technology with L-Carnitine and absorbing micro-particles gives skin an immediate dry touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect of up to eight hours.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 30 is unperfumed and has an ultra-light, non-greasy texture. Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin. The formula was also tested in, and proven to be suitable for, humid climates.
Sunscreen for normal to oily skin, also suitable for acne prone skin and with 8-hour anti-shine effect.
Ideal for sports, for beach goers and sunscreen muffle.
• High sunscreen for the face
• With ADVANCED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY: protection against UVA / UVB radiation and protective effect on HEV * light
• For blemished, acne-prone skin
• Long-lasting anti-shine effect (up to 8 hours)
• Nourishes and dulls the facial skin
• Ultra-light texture, no sticky skin feel
• Water resistant
• Glycyrrhetinic acid supports the skin's DNA repair
• Without parabens
Very good skin compatibility proven in clinical studies, even on sensitive skin
• Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product
• High factor sun protection is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
• Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin DERMOPURE range
• Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required
• Follow with make-up if appropriate
Aqua, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Alcohol Denat., Homosalate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Tapioca Starch, Cyclomethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glycerin, Carnitine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
1 g Ensulizol
1 g Cyclometicon
1 g Avobenzon
1 g Octisalat
1 g Octocrilen
1 g Homosalat
Silica dimethyl silylat