Orthomol Natal Granules & Cap - Pregnancy 30 days
Orthomol Natal Granules & Cap - Pregnancy is a supplement that provides nutrients before, during and after pregnancy and during breastfeeding. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
It is important to consume vitamins not only in sufficient quantities, but also in a meaningful combination that suits your personal health and life situation. Pregnancy - including the stages of childbearing and lactation - is a special life situation, which requires a correspondingly adapted supply of micronutrients.
Comprehensive nutrient combination:
• in two dosage forms
• flexible iodine supply
• without artificial sweeteners
• Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
• Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
• Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
• Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal immune system.
• Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
This is a combination pack which contains 30 daily servings: tablets / capsules
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Take the contents of a sachet plus a lactic acid bacteria culture capsule daily (preferably daily), preferably one at a time with plenty of fluid at or after a meal.
- see package photo