Hair Dye Classic 125 ml
Sanotint Hair Dye Classic - the very natural hair dye with 98% natural ingredients
Highlights of Sanotint Hair Dye Classic:
• Natural active ingredients include golden millet with zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium, as well as unsaturated fats that strengthen and deeply nourish your hair
• Leaves of the olive tree moisturises and nourishes hair
• Birch helps strengthening hair and stimulating hair growth
• Grapevine protects hair from damage
• Pantothenic acid and biotin are both moistening and nourishing to hair
• Organic nettle juice helps rebuilding, strengthening hair and preventing hair loss
• Dermatologically tested
• No ammonia
• No parabens, no parafine, no silicons, no formaldehyde
• No metals, no animal ingredients
• Extremely low allergy risk
Colour yourself with care and innovation. This Sanotint Hair Dye Classic series contains natural vegetable extracts and is available in many wonderful shades to colour your hair without damaging it. This"do-it-yourself" permanent hair colour dye is very easy to use. With 98% natural ingredients like golden millet extract and organic nettle juice, the dye protects the structure of your hair, produces healthy, luminous and supple hair, and for sure, a beautiful refreshing colour of your choice.
Perform the allergy test:
Mix a small amount of hair dye and apply it behind your ear or on your elbow. Leave it for 48 hours without washing, covering or touching. If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions, such as itching, redness or swelling in – Do not apply the product
Sanotint Classic contains 0,5% PPD. If you have intolerance to that ingredient, please choose Sanotint Sensitive or select something from a range of our colour shampoo – Sanotint Reflex.
1. Mix the contents of the color tube with the fixer in equal parts (1: 1) in a dish well and then strip the supplied gloves over.
2. Apply the finished color mixture evenly with a brush to the dry or dry hair.
3. For a complete coloring, let the color act for 30 minutes.
If the hair is dyed, the color should be applied to the neck for about 20 minutes, then apply the color to the lengths and tips and let it act for another 10 minutes. It has proven to cover the hair during the exposure time with a film hood or an old towel.
4. After expiry of the exposure time, the hair is rinsed with plenty of handwarm water and then washed (for example with the Sanotint Color Protective Shampoo).
5. The Sanotint Revitalising Conditioner, applied after drying the hair, is intended to provide extra color brilliance and luster and make the hair combable. You can then rinse it or leave it in your hair.
Consumption: If you have very thick or long hair (longer than kinnon), take two packs of Sanotint hair color. One pack is enough for one to two coloring processes depending on the hair length.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Polysorbate 80, Ethanolamine, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Salcylate, Amyl Cinnamal, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Resorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate Contains: Phenylenediamine, Recorcin
Package content: 1 tube of colorant (55ml), 1 bottle of fixer (55ml), 1 bottle of Pflegebalsam (15ml), 1 pair of disposable gloves, 1 dyeing line