Aptamil 2 Profutura DuoAdvance Follow-on Milk (6+ Months) 800g
Based on the latest research on breast milk and early childhood nutrition, the Aptamil team of scientists and immunology specialists have developed their most advanced follow-on milk - Aptamil 2 Profutura DuoAdvance. Its unique composition makes it the most innovative Aptamil formula. It is suitable as an accompaniment to supplementary food in combination with breast milk or for the period after breastfeeding
Aptamil 2 Profutura DuoAdvance Follow-on Milk is suitable for babies after the 6th month and can be given after breastfeeding or after an initial formula:
- With HMO 2'FL - a human milk oligosaccharide that occurs naturally in breast milk, and Lactofidus - a gentle process in which L-lactate and HMO 3'GL are produced
- With high-quality milk fat (also ensures a pleasant taste) and the immune nutrients vitamins C & D (contribute to a normal immune system)
- With DHA (legally required for follow-on formula) & ARA - omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (ARA) fatty acids
- Vegetable oils, without palm oil
The next step for your baby
• After Aptamil Profutura 2, Aptamil® Children's Milk 1+ for children from 1+ year
Aptamil® Profutura 1 can be given from birth as a sole food or as a feed and, like breast milk, can be fed as often and as often as your baby needs. Suitable until the end of the bottle age.
Storage & Use Conditions
Always close the opened package well and use within 3 weeks. Store dry and out of heat. Original sealed best before: see back page.
Preparation as indicate on package
Nutrition: Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is ideal for your baby. Like any follow-on milk, Aptamil Profutura 2 should not be used as a breastmilk substitute in the first 6 months, but only after 6 months as part of a mixed diet. However, your baby's individual growth and development needs may require follow-on foods as part of a mixed diet to be included in your baby's diet at an earlier stage. Please be advised by your pediatrician.
for dental health: All baby foods contain carbohydrates. Frequent or prolonged contact with carbohydrate-containing foods can cause tooth decay. Do not leave the bottle to your child to stoop constantly.
For most current information, please refer to Aptamil website