Aptamil Profutura PRE Start milk from birth, 800g
Aptamil Profutura PRE starting milk from birth:
ADVANCED: WITH PATENTED FORMULA
Based on the latest research findings, our team of scientists and experts has developed Aptamil® Profutura Starter Milk with patented formula. With its unique composition, it is tailored to your baby's needs for the first milk after breastfeeding and also ideal for feeding.
Aptamil® Profutura Starch Milk, suitable for babies from birth, contains:
LCPs (Omega 3 & 6) - LCPs are long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids that babies are unable to self-sufficient in the first few months
GOS / FOS (9: 1) - Our patented fiber blend
The next step for your baby
Aptamil® Profutura Pre is tailored to the needs of babies who are not fully or not fully breastfed
For babies older than 6 months can be put on the age appropriate
Aptamil® Profutura 2
This is how you continue to lay the foundation for your baby's futureStandard solution:
Aptamil® Profutura Pre can be given from birth as a sole food or as a feed and, like breast milk, fed as often and as often as your baby needs. Suitable until the end of the bottle age.
1. Protection: Break open quality seal to open. Use the wings to remove the inner foil.
2. Optimal hygiene: strip off powder on either side of the box and stow spoons in the handy spoon holder.
3. Easy to use: To keep the powder fresh, close the box by clicking it after each use.
Storage & Use Conditions
Always close the opened package well and use within 3 weeks. Store dry and out of heat. Original sealed best before: see back page.
When preparing Aptamil Profutura Pre, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation and storage may result in adverse health effects due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, teat and ring. Do not heat the milk food in the microwave (overheating hazard).
1. Cool fresh, boiled drinking water to approx. 40 ° C and add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
2. For precise metering of the powder, wipe off the enclosed measuring spoon on the wiper. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
3. Add the required amount of powder to the bottle. Store the measuring spoon in the spoon holder. Close the bottle and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake the bottle contents vigorously again.
4. Open the bottle and attach the teat. Check bottle contents for serving temperature (about 37 ° C).
Number and amount of drinking per vial vary individually. Therefore, the indicated drink amounts and the number of vials per day are only recommended guideline values. Stripped full, a measuring spoon holds 4.6 g.
Lactose (from MILK), demineralized whey (from MILK), SKIMMED MILK, MILK FAT, vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower, coconut oil), oligosaccharides (galactooligosaccharides (from MILCH), fructooligosaccharides), whey concentrate (from MILCH), whey protein (from MILK ), Calcium orthophosphate, FISH OIL, emulsifier (SOYA LECITHIN), potassium chloride, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, taurine, inositol, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, nucleotides, (sodium salts of cytidine) , Uridine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5-monophosphates). Vitamin E, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, manganese-II-sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12