WellNoise Ear Plugs - Blue 3x2 pcs
Many ENT doctors recommend using pure silicone plugs as protection against environmental influences after operations on the eardrum. WELLNOISE silicone ear plugs should be used after operations with the support of the doctor, so that the ear is 100% sealed against water, for example.
- WELLNOISE ear plugs are washable and reusable. Use a new WELLNOISE ear plug if it is dirty.
- WELLNOISE ear plugs should only be crushed if absolutely necessary and after consulting a doctor.
- WELLNOISE ear plugs are also available especially for children.
- If you have chronic ear problems, seek medical advice and ask your pharmacist.
WELLNOISE silicone ear plugs reduce the pressure equalization when flying. In addition, aircraft noise is reduced.
It is alarming that hearing loss, especially at a young age, increases by up to 20% annually. Accordingly, the number of hearing aid wearers is growing by almost 10% annually. With WELLNOISE silicone ear plugs, the risk of being hard of hearing as a result of excessive noise from disco music, work or traffic noise can be extremely reduced or even avoided!
- Shape a ball out of a WELLNOISE ear plug. Avoid an elongated shape.
- Gently push the ear plug into the dry and clean ear opening. Please do not force the ear plugs into your ears.
- To remove the WELLNOISE ear plug, please pull gently on the auricle or the earlobe and carefully remove the ear plug from the ear opening.