Doppelherz Vitamin C, B2 & Zinc Drink - Sage + Honey + Menthol 10 sachets
Doppelherz sage + honey + menthol hot drink can be prepared quickly and tastes pleasantly aromatic. In the cold season, this hot drink provides warmth from the inside. In summer, it can also be prepared as a refreshing, light cold drink.
• Vitamin C + Zinc to support the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin B2 and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Hot drink with sage-menthol flavor, rounded off with honey
• Soothing in the cold season - refreshing in the summer
• Dietary supplements
Our immune system does a lot every day. And that is completely independent of cold winter or warm summer.
A sachet supplies vitamin C and zinc as well as the vitamins B2 + niacin. Also included is sage leaf extract. Vitamin B2 and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
300 mg of vitamin C and 5 mg of zinc contribute to a normal function of the immune system. In addition, they help protect cells from oxidative stress.
Sage has long been appreciated in southern Europe and the eastern Mediterranean - but the ancient Egyptians were already familiar with the plant. The fresh or dried leaves of sage are characterized by an aromatic taste.
Since our body has certain nutrients, like vitamin C and the trace element zinc as well as vitamin B2 and niacin, can not produce itself, he is dependent on a regular supply with the food.
- Put the contents of 1 portion sachet into a cup daily, pour hot, no longer boiling water (150 ml) over it, stir and drink.
Also suitable as cold drink.
Store dry and not above 25 ° C. Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Sugar, maltodextrin, honey, salvia leaf extract, L-ascorbic acid, citric acid, natural menthol flavor, release agent silica, flavor, zinc sulfate, nicotinamide, riboflavin