Dr. Wolz Selenium 100 ACE Cell Protection Capsules 180 pcs
Dr. Wolz Selenium 100 ACE Cell Protection Capsules is a dietary supplement to support the immune system.
Aggressive substances are produced in the body cells by the metabolism. These aggressive substances are known as "free radicals". The body has protective mechanisms to bind these "free radicals" and render them harmless.
The defenses of these cells are weakened and overwhelmed by environmental pollution (radiation, cigarette smoke, chemicals) and by increased stress on the body. Selenium, vitamin E and vitamin C play a central role in this cell defense. They are also known as "antioxidant substances" and support the immune system.
Since the soils in Germany contain little selenium, natural selenium is often not available in sufficient quantities in our diet when there is an increased need and an unbalanced diet. In combination with vitamin E and vitamin C, it provides excellent protection for maintaining the immune system (2). Since the selenium is biologically bound in an amino acid, the absorption of the selenium is not disturbed by vitamin C.
- Selenium, carotenoids, lycopene, vitamins C and E from natural sources
- To protect cells from oxidative stress (1)
- For a normal function of the immune system (2)
- For normal thyroid function (3)
1 capsule daily before or with a meal, whole with a liquid of your choice.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
at + 4 ° C to 25 ° C.
acerola juice powder 24%; Gelatin; Wheat germ oil 15%; Selenium yeast 12%; Vitamin E; Humectants: glycerin, sorbitol; Emulsifier: soy lecithins ; Tomato extract 1.9%; Algae carotenes 0.5%; Olive oil; Release agent: silicon dioxide; Lutein powder; Dye: iron oxides; Zeaxanthin powder
Selenium ACE 100 µg Dr. Wolz, of natural origin, contains per capsule:
- 100 µg selenium (from natural selenium yeast)
- 50 mg vitamin C (from the acerola cherry)
- 36 mg vitamin E (from vegetable oils)
- 3 mg carotenoids
- 1 mg lycopene (from tomato)
(1) Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Selenium help protect cells from oxidative stress.
(2) Vitamin C and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
(3) Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function.
Free from gluten, lactose and preservatives.
nutrient . . Vitamin C* 50 mg 62% * Vitamin E (in alpha-TE) * 36 mg 300% * Selenium* 100 µg 180% * Carotenoids 4 mg . of which lycopene 1 mg .
* Daily requirement coverage with 1 capsule as a percentage of the reference amount for the daily intake