Retterspitz External Water 1000 ml
If our joints or muscles are too stressed, cooling compresses or compresses quickly provide relief. Use Retterspitz External Water for this - the medicinal liquid with natural ingredients relieves pain and helps with regeneration.
Retterspitz External Water promotes the healing of:
- Sports injuries
- Joint inflammation
- activated osteoarthritis
- Mastitis / milk congestion
Tried and tested for generations, Retterspitz externally supports the healing process in a natural way and is available in every pharmacy. It's easy to use: the liquid is applied directly to compresses or envelopes and is suitable for a wide range of uses. Since 1902. Liquid medical product for external use as a wrap, envelope or wet stockings.
It's easy to use: the liquid is applied directly to compresses or envelopes and is suitable for a wide range of uses .
Since 1902. Liquid medical product for external use as a wrap, envelope or wet stockings.
- Ingredients: Citric acid monohydrate, tartaric acid, aluminum potassium sulfate x 12 H2O, thymol, arnica tincture, denatured, hardened, germ-free chicken egg, lemon oil, bergamot oil, orange blossom oil, medical soap, macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate, ethanol, purified water, rosemary oil
There are no known contraindications.
Interactions and side effects are not known.
- Store opened bottles carefully closed at no more than + 25 ° C, preferably in the refrigerator. The part should be used within 12 weeks.
- Dosage: Dilute 1: 1 with fresh water and apply cold. Wrap takes 1.5 to 2 hours
- If Retterspitz is accidentally drunk externally by adults or children, there is no danger.
- Use in children under 6 years of age only after consulting a doctor.
Before applying a wrap with Retterspitz Externally, treatment with greasy ointments or powders on the affected skin area is not recommended.
- We do not recommend using a Retterspitz wrap immediately after removing skin-irritating plasters or vice versa.
The liquid to be used externally has a cloudy, milky texture and an aromatic, bitter smell.
The product is free from animal materials that could endanger health.
Physical therapy uses natural measures to have a beneficial effect on body functions. They are an essential and safely applicable component of therapeutic measures. In this context hydrotherapy is used as a methodical application of water for the treatment of acute or chronic complaints, stabilization of body functions (hardening), for prevention, rehabilitation and regeneration. For the most part, the temperature stimulus of the water is used as a therapeutic stimulus.
All inflammations, wounds and consequences of injuries, regardless of which part of the body or organ, are caused by
circulatory damage to the smallest blood vessels that can only be seen with the aid of a microscope. It can be caused by bacterial and tissue toxins.
Wraps and poultices with Retterspitz externally support the healing process in a natural way as part of hydrotherapy. Signs of inflammation such as pain, redness, fever and swelling go down. Thymol can also have an anti-inflammatory effect.
For supportive physical therapy:
- In painful swelling conditions after endoprosthetic and vascular prosthesis care
- Consequences of injury include ligament stretching, strain of the anterior thigh muscles, distortion
- Inflammation, for example after vascular removal
- after surgical treatment for fractures of the thigh or lower leg, which were osteosynthetically treated, for soft tissue operations on the shoulder, amputations, revision operations after complications
- for regeneration after sports injuries
- for chronic polyarthritis, activated osteoarthritis, soft tissue rheumatic pain syndrome, fibromyalgia syndrome, hematomas, swelling of the joints
- Mastitis and congestion
The sediment that builds up after the bottle has been standing for a long time is caused by the natural, inevitable coming together of the finest protein flakes. This behavior is product-specific and is part of the natural appearance. That is why Retterspitz is shaken vigorously on the outside before each use.
Purified water, thymol, rosemary oil, lemon oil, bergamot oil, orange blossom oil, arnica tincture, tartaric acid, citric acid monohydrate, alum, denatured hen's egg, hardened, germ-free, medical soap, macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate, ethanol