Sanotint Hair Dye Sensitive Light 125 ml - 077 Medium Blonde
Sanotint Hair Dye Sensitive Light – The natural oxidation hair colour with the valuable extract of golden millet, combines colouring with care and gives your hair a natural look and silky shine.
It starts where pure plant hair colour no longer covers properly.
• The unique formula with valuable natural extracts consisting of golden millet, grape seed oil, birch extract and biotin provides an extra portion of care.
• Special dyes that are stored in the hair give your hair a natural colour result with up to 100 percent grey coverage.
• Pleasant application due to the drip-free cream formula.
• Portionable for several applications.
Is gentle to the hair.
• Valuable natural extracts care for the hair already when colouring
• Golden millet is rich in silicic acid, an important structural nutrient for the hair.
• Grape seed oil gives the hair natural suppleness.
• Olive extract nourishes hair and scalp.
• Birch extract strengthens the hair and cares for the scalp.
The skin compatibility test should be carried out before dyeing!
Before treating the entire hair, we recommend colouring a sample strand to ensure that the colour result corresponds to your expectations.
Have an old towel ready to protect your clothes from splashes of colour.
Only wash your hair before colouring it if it is very dirty, greasy or contains styling products.
After a light hair wash, apply the colour to towel-dried hair.
1. mix the contents of the colour tube well with the fixing agent in the bowl in equal parts (1:1). Then put on the enclosed gloves.
2. apply the colour mixture with the brush to dry (or towel-dried) hair.
3. allow the colour to work for 30 to 40 minutes after application.
For a build-up colouring, the application time is initially 20 minutes.
Then apply the colour mixture also to the lengths and tips and extend the application time by another 10 minutes. We recommend covering the hair with a foil and an old towel during the application time.
4. rinse the colour carefully with lukewarm water after the application time and then wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo.
5. add the Revitalizing Balm after toweling your hair to give your hair even more colour brilliance, shine and easy combability after colouring.
6 The revitalizing balm can either remain in the hair or be rinsed out like a hair treatment after a short period of application.
The Sanotint® shades No. 73 - 86 can be mixed with each other. Shades No. 87 and 88 should only be mixed with colours No. 76, 79, 85 or 86.
If your hair is very thick or longer than chin length, you may need two packages to achieve a satisfactory colour result.
Color: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf/Stem Juice, Limonene, Linalool, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, m-Aminophenol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene
Fixing agent: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceteareth-50, Phosphoric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Gluceptate, Disodium Pyrophosphate
Revitalizing balm: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Stearate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Citric Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone