Sagrotan Automatic Soap Dispenser 1 piece
The Sagrotan Kids Automatic Soap Dispenser with motion sensor is simple and practical to use. The built-in motion sensor detects the hands and automatically controls the optimum amount of hand soap.
This automatic combined with the child-friendly exterior of the replenisher and the pleasant scent of soap makes hand washing for children to experience. The liquid soap of Sagrotan Kids Automatic Soap Dispenser is pH neutral, dermatologically tested and confirmed alkali soap free, paraben, silicones and mineral oils. The enclosed sticker in order to customize and provide even more fun at the sink, both in the kitchen and in the bathroom.
Highlights of Sagrotan Kids Automatic Soap Dispenser:
• Automatic soap dispenser with motion sensor
• Especially for children!
• Sagrotan automatic child hand soap dispenser Gentle on skin strong against bacterial
• Ideal for kitchen and bathroom so make hand washing fun
• The automatic dose pleasantly scented liquid soap makes hand washing for small hands to experience
• Without drops and spills, automatic dispensing the correct amount of soap
• pH neutral, dermatologically tested without alkali soap without parabens, silicones and mineral oils
• Refills are available in different versions for your automatic Sagrotan Kids no-touch soap dispenser.
Sagrotan with over 100 years experience, your expert for hygienic cleanliness and protection of your family every day.
1 Open the battery compartment
2 Remove the red plastic strip, behind it are the batteries.
3 Close the door of the tray correctly. Turn it to the ON / OFF switch on the back of the dispenser to. Place the product on the shelf.
4 Remove the security seal from the bottom cover of the Sagrotan automatic soap dispenser and press the refill into the dispenser until it clicks.
5. Keep your hands unterdie dispenser opening-the soap is dispensed automatically. In the first use, you may need to repeat this process several times.
Care of the soap dispenser: Make sure the Sagrotan automatic soap dispenser DO NOT under running water and NOT in the dishwasher. For cleaning, the unit OFF, wipe with a damp non-abrasive cloth and then dry thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
Keep the soap dispenser not in the central area when it is on, as this leads to the activation of the sensor and for dispensing liquid soap.
Turn off the soap dispenser before cleaning its environment in order to avoid the accidental discharge of liquid. This device is battery powered.
Only use alkaline batteries. Do not mix used batteries, batteries of different brands and different types. The batteries must be properly in compliance with the (+) - are inserted Pole - and (-).
Flat batteries must not be exposed to water, fire and high temperatures. Avoid causing short circuits.
Leaking batteries are to be removed immediately.
Aqua, Ammonium LaurylSulfate, SodiumLaurethSulfate, Glycerin, SodiumChloride, CocamideMEA, Parfum, CitricAcid, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/StyreneCopolymer, SalicylicAcid, TocopherylAcetate, Aloe BarbadensisLeaf, TetrasodiumEDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride Ammonium.