Primavera Organic Rosewood Essential Oil 5 ml
Rosewood is an Amazon tree that can grow up to 30m high. The rosewood tree has reddish wood and bark, it is used for wood production. There are now sustainable forestry cultures that provide for the preservation of the tropical rainforest.
Primavera Organic Rosewood Essential Oil can be used with other essential oils
- Rosewood is used in natural medicine for skin problems, nervous tension and cold symptoms.
- Fragrance note: middle note
- Fragrance profile: flowery, fine, woody, rosy
- Fragrance effect: balancing
- Origin: Brazil
- Plant part: wood
- Extraction: Distillation
- Quality: controlled organic farming, NATRUE organic cosmetics, vegan
Cosmetic for the aroma care. Mix max. 5 drops with 50 ml almond oil * bio.
Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil * Org, Geraniol **, Benzyl Benzoate **, Limonene **, Linalool **
* from certified organic cultivation
** natural components of the essential oil