Rausch Chamomile Amaranth Repair Shampoo 40 ml - Travel Size
Rausch Chamomile Amaranth Repair Shampoo - instant effect for damaged hair. Also available in home size 200 ml
• Camomile extract is anti-inflammatory, nourishes the scalp, and soothes redness
• Panamarina extract is rich in saponins and cleans the scalp and hair extra mild. It also regenerates stressed and damaged hair.
• Instant effects on your hair
• Repairs and regenerates damaged hair
• Provides elasticity and natural shine
• Protects tips and prevents slip ends
• Optimal compatibility and shine
• Without silicones, without parabens
External influences such as chemical treatments, too hot blow dryers, curling irons, straighteners, sun or salt water, put considerable stress on your hair. Therefore, the protective dandruff layer is no longer close to the hair shaft, precious moisture is lost, and your hair gets damaged. Damaged hair appears brittle and dull. It no longer has a clamping force and especially the hair tips are strained and split. Rausch Chamomile Amaranth Repair Shampoo has active ingredients of camomile and tanning, which have an instant regenerating effect for your hair. The hair retains healthy appearance, volume and glamour.
Depending on the length of hair, put about a hazelnut-sized amount of shampoo into your hand and dilute with water. Spread onto dampened hair and gently massage. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. High yield: for 30-45 applications.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (ex Coco), Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Quillaja saponaria bark extract, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract, Coco-Betaine, Laureth-2, Sodium Carboxymethyl Oleyl polypropylamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Alpha -isomethyl ionone, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehydes, geraniol, benzyl salicylates, coumarin, cinnamyl alcohol, C10-40 isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium ethosulfates, dipropylene glycol, citronellol, sodium benzoates, benzyl alcohol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, CI 47005 , CI 14700