Pure Encapsulations Zinc 15 (Zinc picolinate) 60 cap
For the immune system and the acid-base balance. After iron, zinc is the second most common trace element in human organism and is used by more than 300 enzyme systems in the body's cells for numerous biochemical processes needed.
Health benefits of the ingredients
- Zinc is bound to picolinic acid particularly well recorded
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bones
- Contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism
- contributes to the maintenance of normal eyesight
- contributes to a normal vitamin A metabolism
- contributes to normal protein synthesis as well as normal Fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism
- contributes to normal cognitive function
Zinc occurs in the body mainly in the hair, which Muscles, bones, testes and ovaries as well as in the Islet cells of the pancreas. An increased need can
for example with smokers and vegetarians as well as with people who
are exposed to heavy pollution. When bound to picolinic acid, zinc is well absorbed and arrives quickly the place where it is needed in the body. As an additional component. A balanced diet can make zinc sustainable
contribute to micronutrient supply 1 capsule per day with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.