Natal Tab & Cap - Pregnancy Supplement 30 days
Orthomol Natal Tab & Cap - Pregnancy Supplement provides important nutrients for mother and child.
Everything for you from me: Orthomol Natal Tab & Cap - Pregnancy Supplement is a food supplement that supplies important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as for women with the desire to have a child. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
It is important to consume vitamins not only in sufficient quantities, but also in a meaningful combination that suits your personal health and life situation. Pregnancy - including the stages of childbearing and lactation - is a special life situation, which requires a correspondingly adapted supply of micronutrients. Orthomol Natal contains important nutrients for the development of the child during pregnancy and lactation as well as when children want to have children: with folic acid as a contribution to normal maternal tissue growth in pregnancy, omega-3 fatty acid DHA and lactic acid bacterial cultures.
If you want to have children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Comprehensive nutrient combination for mother and child:
• provides nutrients for the development of the child from the beginning
• supports the well-being of the mother
• in two dosage forms
• flexible iodine supply
• without artificial sweeteners
A food supplement for mother and child as well as for women with the desire to have a child, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to maintenance of the normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
• Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
• Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
• Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
• Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
• Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
• Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
• Iodine and iron contribute to normal cognitive function.
Probiotics are well-defined, living microorganisms.
This is a combination pack which contains 30 daily servings: tablets / capsules
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The tablets and capsules can be taken in any order throughout the day.