Orthomol Immun - Immune System Supplement Drink/Tablet for 30 days
Orthomol Immun Vials - Immune System Supplement is a dietary supplement.
Vitamins, trace elements, phytonutrients. Immun Vials - Immune System
Supplement contains important micronutrients for the immune system:
• Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, copper, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2, as well as zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Vitamin A, vitamin B2, biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
• Zinc plays a role in cell division, vitamin A in cell specialization.
• Daily package: Ready to drink bottles with tablet
Take the contents of a vial (= daily serving) at or after a meal with the yellow folic acid tablet and the white iodine tablet daily. Shake well before use.
Water, orange juice concentrate with bioflavonoids, stabilizer glycerin, sodium L-ascorbate, modified starch (partly from wheat), passion fruit juice concentrate, sucrose, acidifier L-lactic acid, maltodextrin, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, microcrystalline cellulose filler, stabilizer gum arabic , Iron gluconate, nicotinamide, vegetable oils (variable weight coconut and sunflower oil), thiamine hydrochloride, potassium sorbate preservative, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium D-pantothenate, zinc chloride, mixed tocopherols, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose coating agents, fatty acid magnesium salts, sweetener acesulfame K, sweetener Sodium Cyclamate, Corn Starch, Manganese Sulfate, Saccharin Sodium Sweetener, Flavoring Agent, Silica Release Agent, Beta Carotene, Polydextrose Stabilizer, Titanium Dioxide Colorant, Talc Release Agent, Copper Sulphate, Pteroyl Glutamic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Lutein, Sucralose Sweetener, L ycopin, potassium iodide, D-biotin, chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)