Orthomol Femin - Menopause
Orthomol Femin - nutrients for women during menopause in the change of life.
Orthomol Femin is a food supplement for women during the menopause and contains nutrients for the skin, hair and nails. With biotin for the contribution to the maintenance of normal skin and hair, and selenium for the maintenance of normal nails. It also contains isoflavones from soya and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids and coenyme Q10.
• Food supplement: vitamins, minerals/trace elements
• Important nutrients for normal skin, hair and nails.
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Biotin, selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
• Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
• Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and bones.
• Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Orthomol Femin contains also isoflavones from soya and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from linseed oil, gamma-linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from fish oil) and coenyme Q10.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Please divide the daily portion of 2 capsules in the morning and in the evening. Take the Orthomol Femin capsules with some liquid with meals.