Dr. Jacobs OPC synergy 120 pcs
Dr. Jacobs OPC synergy with natural OPC, acerola cherry, vitamins and trace elements.
- For collagen formation and the immune system, against oxidative stress
- 100 mg OPC per capsule
- Polyphenols from pine bark, green tea and grapes
- Vitamin C from acerola
Grapes, green tea and pine bark contain valuable secondary plant substances, especially polyphenols. Grapes and pine bark provide the special polyphenols OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). These are obtained from pine bark and fresh grapes using a gentle process.
Benefits of OPC synergy
- Protects the cells against oxidative stress with selenium, zinc and natural vitamin E.
- Supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels with vitamin C from acerola
- Supports the normal function of the immune system with zinc and selenium as well as vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Supports normal homocysteine metabolism with folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12
Take one stick each morning and evening.
The stated recommended daily amount must not be exceeded.
cool (6-25 ° C) and protected from light. Keep out of reach of children.
grape extract (38%), acerola cherry extract (29%), coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell), green tea extract (4.4%), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), D-alpha tocopherol, zinc gluconate, anti-caking agent Silicon dioxide, pine bark extract (0.9%), selenomethionine, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), folic acid, methylcobalamin (B12).
May contain traces of nuts
Nutritional values per capsule % NRV * vitamin C 60 mg 100% Vitamin E. 12 mg of α-TE 100% Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100% Folic acid 200 µg 100% Vitamin B12 5 µg 200% zinc 1.5 mg 15% selenium 27.5 µg 50% Polyphenols 190 mg - -of which OPC 60 mg -
* Reference quantities for daily intake (NRV - nutrient reference values)
α-TE = D-α-tocopherol equivalents