Natu Hepa 600 mg Coated Tablets 100 pcs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Natu Hepa 600 mg Coated Tablets 100 pcsStimulates the formation of bile in the liver.
- The preparation is a herbal medicine for indigestion.
- For digestive disorders (dyspeptic complaints), especially for functional disorders of the drainage biliary system.
- Note: In the case of complaints that last longer than 1 week or recur regularly, as with all unclear complaints, a doctor should be consulted.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Take the tablets with sufficient liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water) with meals.
- If you don't feel better, or even worse, contact your doctor.
- 600 mg artichoke leaf dry extract (4-6: 1); Extracting agent: water
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Lactose-1 water
- Calcium carbonate
- Silica, finely divided
- Titanium dioxide
- Clay, whiter
- Arabic gum
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Macrogol 6000
- Ferric oxide hydrate, black
- Glucose solution
- Stearic acid
- Glycerol 85%
- Montan glycol wax