Verla Magnesium Vegan Pure Capsules 60 cap
or use with magnesium deficiency. With 150 mg magnesium per capsule, Verla Magnesium Vegan Pure Capsules is an ideal addition to the daily magnesium supply. Magnesium is necessary for the supply of energy, the electrolyte balance, the function of muscles and nerves and for bones and teeth. Magnesium also helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- 150 mg magnesium per capsule
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans
- Without colorings, flavorings, sweeteners
- gluten-free, sugar-free and lactose-free
- in contrast to other magnesium capsules without gelatin
Verla Magnesium Vegan Pure Capsules are specially developed for consumers who want to take organic magnesium citrate in as pure a form as possible. The cellulose-based capsules are therefore free from colorings, flavorings and sweeteners. They also contain no animal components and are therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Magnesium is a vital mineral, which is needed for a variety of bodily functions.
Treat magnesium deficiency states requiring therapy that do not require an injection / infusion. A lack of magnesium can manifest itself in an abundance of complaints: calf and toe cramps, muscle tension in the neck, shoulder and back area, eyelid twitching, nervousness, restlessness, sleep problems, headache and heartache or premature labor during pregnancy.
The magnesium products from Verla eliminate the magnesium deficiency and are easy to digest. With Magnesium Verla Pure Capsules you get organic magnesium citrate in vegan cellulose capsule.
Take 1-2 capsules per day with liquid.
- Magnesium citrate (88%), coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (11%), release agent magnesium salts of fatty acids. Magnesium verla purKaps: purely vegetable capsule shell