Klosterfrau Melissengeist 47 ml
Klosterfrau Melissengeist for colds, sleep disorders, inner restlessness, nervousness, sensitivity to the weather. The medicinal plant distillate, which smells intensely of the essential oil of monastery balm, is now a permanent fixture in almost every third German medicine cabinet.
- has a gentle and noticeable effect on vegetative complaints such as inner restlessness, nervousness, sensitivity to weather, sleep disorders or nervous stomach problems
- alleviates the symptoms, harmonizes and stabilizes the vegetative nervous system and strengthens the physical balance. Health well-being sets in
- helps with a cold
- Quickly relieves cold symptoms such as head pressure and body aches
- enables a peaceful, restful sleep
- supports the body's self-healing powers
- the special natural medicine with a unique, unmistakable composition of high-quality cultivated medicinal plants, the decisive active substances of which are made usable for the human organism through a complex and gentle distillation process
- trust more than 20 million people today.
To improve the general condition (or to strengthen or strengthen) when nerves and the cardiovascular system are stressed with inner restlessness and nervousness.
To promote the readiness to sleep. With sensitivity to the weather.
To improve the well-being when you feel unwell, to promote the function of the stomach and intestines, especially if you tend to feel bloated and gas.
As a mildly effective medicine to improve the wellbeing of uncomplicated colds and to strengthen.
To support the blood circulation in the skin, e.g. B. for sore muscles and muscle tension.
The medicinal product is a traditional medicinal product that is registered for the area of application solely on the basis of many years of use.
Contains 79% alcohol by volume.
The essential oils are included
- Melissa leaves
- Eelee rhizome
- Bitter orange
- Ginger rhizome
- Cinnamon bark
- Cinnamon blossom
- Angelica root
- Galangal rhizome
- Gentian root
- Black pepper fruits