Verla Iron Plus Direct Granulate 60 sachets
In addition to iron and folic acid, vitamin B 12 is also essential for blood formation. Verla Iron Plus Direct Granulate provides convenience in consumption with individual pacakge containing direct intake granulate.
- Food supplements; contains the important vital substances iron, folic acid, vitamin B 12 and vitamin C.
- Fruity classic taste (black currant) - this is guaranteed by innovatively coated iron granules
- Contains iron as what is known as bivalent iron (Fe ++ ), the form that is particularly readily available to the body
- Direct granules dissolve easily and quickly on the tongue, ideal if you are having difficulty taking tablets or when you are on the go
- Suitable for children from 10 years
- Low in calories: 5 kcal per stick
- Gluten-free, sugar-free, without lactose
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Vitamin C is important for the body's defenses, helps protect the body's cells from oxidative processes and also promotes the absorption of iron in the body. Folic acid , a form of folate, belongs to the group of B vitamins and contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, healthy cell division and blood formation. Vitamin B 12 also contributes to cell division and supports the normal formation of red blood cells. It also supports healthy energy metabolism.
The practical direct granules are taken without liquid.
Consume the contents of a stick once a day. |
The Verla Iron Plus Direct Granulate sachets are suitable for children from 10 years of age.
- A daily amount (1 direct stick) contains: 10 mg iron, 300 µg folic acid, 3 µg vitamin B 12 , 80 mg vitamin C.