IHLEVITAL Multitaleen Organic Food Supplement Powder 3x225 g
IHLEVITAL Multitaleen Organic Food Supplement Powder is a vegan and organic dietary supplements with vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
The fruity, tasty all-rounder for young and old, you can give yourself and your family a vital immune system and face everyday life with its stresses in a fit and efficient manner.
If the performance of the body is limited and tiredness, lack of concentration and listlessness show, an additional supply of vital substances acts like a real fountain of energy. Anyone who feels tired and weak has to cut back on their joie de vivre.
The whole grain in its germ-active and enzymatic power is the highest level of value in grain nutrition. We use this in a special fermentation process together with the soy in order to obtain vital substances that we can make available to the body directly for its numerous metabolic processes. These vital substances give us strength and energy for everyday life when it is important to be fit and efficient.
Thanks to the gentle freeze-drying, the valuable and healthy ingredients of all ingredients are retained.
The perfect duo - for your good gut feeling
The Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a natural, but not a permanent inhabitant of the intestinal flora. Inulin belongs to the group of indigestible carbohydrates. The dietary fiber inulin from agave is a wonderful nutrient for the intestinal bacteria, especially those of the bifidus group.
In addition, the Lactobacillus rhamnosus together with the dietary fiber inulin (1.4 g / 10 g) from the agave ensures a good gut feeling.
By supplementing all vital substances in the organic product Multitaleen, you make a contribution to the natural and responsible handling of your health, for an efficient everyday life.
- Vitamins B6, B12, C and folic acid, as well as selenium and zinc support the normal function of the immune system, while vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C support the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation and vitamin B2 to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to a normal iron metabolism and to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin and eyesight.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, as well as pantothenic acid and manganese contribute to a healthy energy metabolism and vitamins B2, B6, B12, C, folic acid and pantothenic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B2, selenium, zinc and manganese help protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc makes an important contribution to a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates, macronutrients and normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function.
(10 g = approx. Teaspoon)
Adults: 1-3 times a day (approx. 3.5 g).
Children: Half a spoon (approx. 1.7 g) 1-3 times a day.
The daily recommended intake must not be exceeded.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place protected from light.
Sprouted whole wheat *,
[with Lactobacillus rhamnosus], soy flour *, sprouted whole spelled *, orange juice concentrate *, apple concentrate *, carrot juice concentrate *, lemon juice concentrate *, agave * [with inulin], yeast *.
* from controlled organic cultivation, DE-ÖKO-001, EU / non-EU agriculture.
Nutritional values Per 10 g Energy (kJ / kcal) 158/37 Fat, of which
-saturated fatty acids
protein 1.3 g salt 0.02 g
Reference intake for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).
* Reference value according to NKV
** no reference values are available.