Organic Pre Starting Milk 600 g
Hipp Organic Pre Starting Milk - The Best from Nature
Highlights of Hipp Organic Pre Starting Milk:
• Organic quality
• All important nutrients
• LCP (Omega 3 & 6): these long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids are especially important in the first months of life, as babies at this age can not produce enough LCPs.
• Only contains lactose: You can feed Hipp PRE BIO as often and as much as your baby has appetite.
• Important: Breastfeeding is the best for your baby.
For 50 years, Hipp has put its diligence and experience in the production of the best milk products. As a pioneer in organic production, they have been using the finest organic ingredients for decades. Hipp is convinced that they are making an important contribution to a healthy future in producing baby food in organic quality for the time after breast-feeding.
Hipp Pre provides your baby with everything needed for healthy growth until the introduction of baby food. Hipp Pre is well digestible and adapted to the special dietary needs of infants.
Application: from birth as sole food or for feeding to breast milk. Following breastfeeding or another infant formula. Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Storage & Use Conditions
Store dry and at room temperature. Film bag and carton can be recycled separately.
When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not use food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, teat and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks. Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40 ° -50 ° C.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add the recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37 ° C). Check temperature. Amount and dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level scoop = approx. 4.3 g
HiPP Pre Bio Age: 1.-2. Week *, 5-7 bottle meals per day, 60 ml of boiled water + 2 scoops of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food Age: 3.-4. Week, 5-7 bottle meals per day, 90 ml of boiled water + 3 scoops of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food Age: 5.-6. Week, 5-6 bottle meals per day, 120 ml of boiled water + 4 scoops of powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food Age: 7.-8. Week, 5 bottle meals per day, 150 ml of boiled water + 5 scoops of powder = 170 ml ready-to-drink food Age: 3.-4. Month, 5 bottle meals per day, 180 ml boiled water + 6 scoops powder = 200 ml ready to drink food age: from 5th month **, 5 bottle meals per day, 210 ml boiled water + 7 scoops powder = 235 ml ready to drink food * Provided by Doctor not recommended otherwise. ** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
SKIMMED MILK *, WHEY PRODUCT *, vegetable oils * (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), LACTOSE *, LCP1-containing oils (FISH OIL, M. alpina vegetable oil), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L -Phenylalanine, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulfate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12. * From organic production1 LCP (omega 3 & 6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids? Sustainable organic palm oil certified by independent inspection bodies.