Fresubin Original Fiber Easy Bag 500 ml
Fresubin® Original Fiber is a fiber-rich standard tube feeding for patients with:
- medium energy requirement
- normal digestion performance
- normal metabolism
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements on demand in 1500 kcal
- prebiotic and bifidogenic fiber
- regulate, nourish and protect the intestine
- promote a healthy intestinal flora
- Counteract diarrhea and constipation
- balanced fatty acid pattern with fish oil for the cardiovascular system, vessels and immune system
- physiological osmolarity
- Easy application even with thin-lumen probes
- Lack of or limited ability to maintain adequate normal nutrition
- chewing and swallowing disorders z. B. after apoplex
- obstruction of the food passage
- basic contraindication of enteral nutrition, such as small intestinal atony, ileus.
- hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, acute pancreatitis depending on status
- Metabolic disorders of the nutrients contained in Fresubin® Original Fiber.
Daily dose for exclusive nutrition: 1,500 ml
Notes on application:
- Shake before use! Begin dosing at the beginning. Recommendation for pump-assisted tube feeding. Note liquid substitution.
Storage of food:
- optimum storage conditions at room temperature (15 ° C to 25 ° C)
- Do not store below 15 ° C
- Storage at higher temperatures (up to 40 ° C) up to 1 month possible.
Storage at a higher temperature basically causes
- a faster, bigger cream
- an increased drop in pH
- An increase in efflux time and deterioration of probe handling
- a darker color
- accelerated vitamin breakdown
- Opened containers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Room temperature. Opened containers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.