Eucerin Sun Cream-Gel Sun Allergy Protect SPF 50 150 ml
Eucerin Sun Cream-Gel Sun Allergy Protect SPF 50 - A superior face and body sunscreen for allergy-prone skin. Protects against sun allergies and sun-induced skin damage.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. Alpha-Glycosylrutin helps to prevent sun-induced allergies such as PLE.
Sun allergy protection for face and body
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Cream-Gel Sun Allergy Protect SPF 50 is a face and body sunscreen specially formulated for skin prone to sun-induced allergies such as Polymorphus Light Eruption (PLE). The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. It also contains Alpha-Glycosylrutin which helps to prevent sun-induced allergies such as PLE.
Unperfumed, to minimize the risk of skin irritation, the non-greasy and non-sticky cream-gel absorbs quickly and is water-resistant.
(1.)Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
A sunscreen for the face and body to protect against sun allergies and sun-damaged skin.
• High sun protection for the face and body
• With ADVANCED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY: against UVA / UVB radiation and protective on HEV * light
• For sun-prone skin
• Protects against sun allergies and sun-damaged skin
• Absorbs quickly, not greasy, not sticky
• Water resistant
• Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
• Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
• Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
• Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
1. Choose a product that offers the right level of protection for your skin. It should protect against UVA and UVB rays and offer HEVIS light defense. It should also be suitable for your skin type and condition.
2. It’s important to use sufficient product and to reapply it at regular intervals.
You can use your palm to measure how much. We recommend a thick line of creme-gel (stretching from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist) for each area (1-11):
1. Face and neck
2 & 3. Both arms
6 & 7. The top of your legs (front and back)
8 & 9. The bottom of your legs (front and back) plus your feet
10. Shoulders and upper back
11. Lower back
You’ll need an amount about the size of a golf ball to cover your body.
3.Ensure that all exposed areas get the protection they need. Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget the ears, the back of the neck, the back and shoulders, the backs of the arms, the hands and feet and the areas at the edges of swimwear.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-15, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Polyamide-5, Glycine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glucosylrutin, Isoquercitrin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin.
1g Gel enthält:
1 g Avobenzon
1 g Glycin
1 g Bemotrizinol
1 g 4-G-?-D-Glucopyranosylrutosid
1 g Süßholzwurzel-Extrakt
1 g Isoquercitrin
1 g DL-?-Tocopherol