Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ 200 ml
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ - A superior sunscreen lotion for babies and children with ‘Anti-Stain After Wash’* technology. Soothes and protects sensitive skin reducing the risk of long-term skin damage.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers very high UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Sunscreen spray for kids
UV light is the main cause of sunburn, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also trigger free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is sunscreen for children specially formulated to soothe sensitive skin and protect it from sunburn and long-term sun-induced damage. It is also suitable for atopic skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for very high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The sunscreen spray for kids also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism. Unperfumed, and extra water-resistant, the formula also contains Eucerin’s `Anti-Stain After Wash’* technology.
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for children’s sensitive skin including skin with Atopic Dermatitis. It can be used on children of three years and older.
*Helps to reduce the intensity of sunscreen stains after washing.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on children’s sensitive skin including skin with Atopic Dermatitis.
An excellent sunscreen for children, toddlers and babies.
Soothes and protects sensitive skin.
Now with anti-stain after washing - technology.
• Very high sun protection for children
• With ADVANCED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY: protection against UVA / UVB radiation and protective effect on HEV * light
• Soothes sensitive baby skin
• Also suitable for eczema
• Protects against sunburn and long-term sun-related skin damage
• Extra waterproof
• Without parabens and PEG emulsifiers
• With "Anti-stain after washing" technology *
Efficacy and skin tolerance demonstrated in clinical trials, including those with sensitive skin.
• Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
• Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
• Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
1.Choose a product that offers the right level of sun protection for your child’s skin. It should be specially formulated for sensitive young skin and appropriate for their age.
2. Use clothing wherever possible to protect young skin from the sun. For uncovered areas of skin it’s important to use sufficient product. For each of the numbered areas on the body diagram below we recommend you vary the number of sprays according to age:
Age 3-5: Approximately 5 pumps per area
Age 6-10: Between 7 and 10 pumps per area
Age 10+: Between 10 and 15 pumps per area
The areas are:
1. Face and neck
2 & 3. Both arms
6 & 7. The top of your legs (front and back)
8 & 9. The bottom of your legs (front and back) plus your feet
10. Shoulders and upper back
11. Lower back
The pump can be held quite close to the body.
3.Ensure that all exposed areas get the protection they need. Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget behind the ears, the back of the neck, the back and shoulders as well as hands and feet, the backs of the arms and the areas at the edges of your child’s swimwear.
Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dibutyl Adipate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
1g Lotion enthält:
1 g Ensulizol
1 g Glycyrrhiza inflata-Wurzel-Extrakt
1 g Enoxolon