1 Fertility + Pregnancy
Elevit 1 Fertility + Pregnancy is a pre-Pregnancy Nutrition Supplement. Support When You're Trying for a Baby
Highlights of Elevit 1 Fertility + Pregnancy:
• Multi-vitamin and mineral complex, including folate, naturally-occurring form of vitamin B9, iron, zinc and calcium
• Supplement for pre-pregnancy until 12 weeks pregnancy (For the second and third phase and breast feeding period: Elevit 2)
• Each capsule contains 800μg of folate to reach required folate level quickly, support cell division and reduce the risk of neural tube defects
• Contains zinc that contributes to your fertility and DNA synthesis to increase pregnancy possibility
• Contains iron to promote blood formation and oxygen supply in the body as well as the vitamins B6 and B12 for the prevention of fatigue and rapid fatigue
• Contains Vitamins C, B6 and B12 for cell protection and immune system support
• Calcium plays an important role in the development of bones
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
The average age of first pregnancy is 30 in Germany. Both the German Society for Nutrition and the Federal Center for Health Education promote a successful start to a pregnancy and the prevention of damage to the unborn child. Elevit 1 Fertility + Pregnancy is a pre-pregnancy multivitamin and mineral supplement that has been specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of women who are trying to conceive for baby. It has been developed according to the latest research and focuses on the biological processes before conception and in the first 12-week of pregnancy. It takes time to build the extra nutrients your body required for you and your growing baby. Despite your best efforts, it can be difficult to get enough through diet alone. Among others, the supply with folate, iron and zinc plays an important role. Taking Elevit 1 daily from at least 1 month before you start trying to get pregnant would contribute these essential nutrients to support your baby’s healthy development from the day you conceive.
Take one tablet daily with sufficient fluid.
Calcium carbonate, filler cellulose, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, iron fumarate, gelling agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, zinc citrate, release agent crosslinked carboxymethylcellulose, nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, coating agents (feed fatty acids, talcum), release agent (silica, magnesium salts, Pantothenate, manganese sulfate, dye titanium dioxide, potassium iodide, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, retinyl palmitate, calcium L-methylfolate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium selenite, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
Important Information: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. As with any supplement, if you have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.