Doppelherz Women’s Minerals 30 cap
Doppelherz Women’s Minerals - the health supplement for women
- For bones, muscles, skin and the immune system
- Special nutrient combination for the nutritional needs of the woman
- With calcium, vitamin D, iron, folic acid and magnesium
An optimal supply of vitamins and minerals is an important prerequisite for the well-being and performance of our body.
The Doppelherz women’s minerals contain a combination of minerals, trace elements and selected vitamins, including folic acid. An adequate supply of these nutrients is important for women at every stage of their lives to stay healthy and fit.
An adequate supply should therefore be particularly important in case of an unbalanced diet
- in the development years
- in women of childbearing age
- if you want to have children
- during pregnancy and lactation
- during menopause
- in advanced years of life
- as well as with one-sided nutrition
- be respected.
However, the "National Consumption Study" (Nutrition Report 2008) showed that in Germany a need-based supply of calcium, iodine, iron and folic acid as well as vitamin D is not always given. Just one tablet of Doppelherz Women’s Minerals provides you daily with essential minerals and trace elements, meaningfully combined with folic acid, vitamin D and vitamin C.
- is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to a normal muscle function
- contributes to normal blood clotting
- contributes to the normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the nerves and muscles
- has a function in cell division
- In pregnant women, the iodine supply to the mother is important because it provides the unborn child with it
- contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and a normal energy metabolism
- plays a role in normal blood formation and cell division
- contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
is a very light- and heat-sensitive vitamin and therefore quickly loses its effectiveness by storage and preparation of the food
- contributes to normal formation of red blood cells
- contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- plays a role in normal energy metabolism
helps to maintain the normal function of the immune system
- plays a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress and in the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to normal bone preservation
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
supports the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function
The "Calcium Installation Assistant" - Vitamin D
- The body can produce vitamin D by regular exposure to sunlight on the skin itself. However, this own production is often insufficient in our latitudes.
- Supports the normal task of calcium and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Take 1 tablet daily with enough liquid, not chewed. If necessary, the tablet can also be divided into two halves.
Store dry and not above 25 ° C. Not suitable for children and adolescents.
Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, fillers isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose and polyvinylpyrrolidone, L-ascorbic acid, coating agents hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and hydroxypropylcellulose, antidegradants fatty acids, magnesium salts of fatty acids, talc and silica, modified starch, iron fumarate, zinc sulphate, dye iron oxides and iron hydroxides, coconut oil, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodate, cholecalciferol