Doppelherz Vitamin C + Zinc Effervescent Tablets 15 tab
Buy 3, save 5%
Doppelherz Vitamin C + Zinc Effervescent Tablets for the immune system and skin
• With 600 mg of vitamin C and 5 mg of zinc as a contribution to the normal functioning of the immune system and to protecting the cells from oxidative stress
• Good dissolving effervescent tablet with delicious blood orange pomegranate flavor
• For the normal functioning of the immune system and cell protection
• Effervescent tablets with blood orange pomegranate flavor
Especially in the wet and cold seasons and in stress situations and in case of physical effort, our strong immune system may be required. This may also increase the need for nutrients that play a role in this. Our body can not make these nutrients ourselves, so we need to eat them regularly and adequately.
Doppelherz Vitamin C + Zinc Effervescent Tablets contains a combination of vitamin c and zinc to support the immune system and important body functions related to the skin.
• supports the normal function of the immune system
• helps protect cells from oxidative stress
• contributes to the normal formation of collagen for a normal function of the skin
• contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
• has a function in cell division
• plays a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress
• contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Drink one tablet daily dissolved in a glass of water (200 ml).
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Not suitable for children under 12 years and persons with impaired kidney function.
Store dry and not above 25 ° C.
Acidifier Citric acid, Acidity regulators Sodium hydrogencarbonate and Sodium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid, Humectants Sorbitol, Inulin, Starch, Release agent Tricalcium phosphate, Aroma, Sweeteners Sodium cyclamate and Sodium saccharine, Zinc gluconate, Maltodextrin, Beetroot Juice powder, Color riboflavin 5`-phosphate