Doppelherz Iron Vital Tonic 500 ml
Doppelherz Iron Vital tonic contains iron in the form of iron-II-gluconate and a combination with 4-B vitamins as well as vitamin C and zinc. The food supplement has a fruity orange and apple taste! A sufficient supply of iron should be ensured especially in the development years, during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, in old age and with a one-sided or vegetarian diet.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells
- Iron, vitamin C and zinc for the normal function of the immune system
- Selected B vitamins for energy metabolism and nerve function
- Important in the development years, during pregnancy, breastfeeding or a one-sided diet
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption, contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- The all-rounder zinc supports cell division and ensures the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Iron is an essential trace element that is needed for many functions in the body. It contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, the red blood pigment, and supports the normal transport of oxygen in the blood.
In addition, iron plays a role in normal energy-yielding metabolism and cell division. Iron also makes a contribution to the normal function of the immune system.
Drink 20 ml (1 measuring cup) once a day. Shake well before use.
Water, Apple Powder (Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate), Orange Juice Concentrate, Papaya Powder (Papaya Juice Concentrate, Maltodextrin), Iron Gluconate, Colouring Sugar Caramel, L-Ascorbic Acid, Flavouring, Zinc Gluconate, Thickening Agent Xanthan, Sweetener Sodium Cyclamate, Sweetener Acesulfame K, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Preservative Sodium Benzoate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Sweetener Sodium Saccharin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin.
composition per daily portion (= 20 ml) % NRV iron 14 mg 100% zinc 5 mg 50% vitamin C 80 mg 100% Vitamin B1 1.1 mg 100% Vitamin B2 1.4 mg 100% Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100% Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100%