BabyBene Gel 10 ml
BabyBene Gel consists of a unique combination of valuable natural oils (macadamia oil, olive oil, jojoba oil) and skin-soothing plant extracts (calendula, stone seed root, dunaliella). The oils loosen the scales and crusts.
The scales and crusts of cradle cap and head gneiss are oily and therefore fat-soluble. The skin under the scales is often irritated. An ideal solution for cradle cap and cradle cap should therefore gently remove the dandruff, care for the sensitive baby scalp and also be simple, effective and quick.
The plant extracts care for and soothe the scalp. BabyBene Gel does not stick and does not smudge. A visible effect often occurs after just a few minutes. Adding water turns the gel into a runny milk that's easy to wash off with the scales and crusts on it.
BabyBene gel is applied with your dry fingers on dry skin. The gel should completely cover the affected area. It sticks, stays where it is to act and not smeared. Often enough with a few minutes of exposure to visible effects. By adding water, then a thin liquid milk produced. These can be washed off easily with the scales and crusts. If necessary, a children comb can be used with rounded tines to remove the scales. What remains is the scale-free and clean baby scalp. For stubborn dandruff multiple treatments may be required.
Areas of application of gel BabyBene
• To shed distance on the head, as in cradle cap / head gneiss
• Use is recommended from the 3rd week
• With its composition of high quality and nourishing oils BabyBene gel allows a careful detachment of the scaly coverings.
• Thanks to its special formula BabyBene gel replaces the fatty dandruff.
• By BabyBene gel scaly deposits are dissolved; the re-formation of dandruff is not affected.
Zusammensetzung von BabyBene Gel
• 1 g Jojobawachs, flüssiges
• 1 g Oliven-Öl, nativ
• 1 g Sonnenblumenöl
• 1 g Glycerol
• Polyglyceryl-5 oleat
• Triglyceride, mittelkettige
• Wasser, gereinigtes