Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder 800 g
In the first three years of life, the crucial foundations of your baby’s future development are laid. Nutrition plays an important role in this process. That’s why Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder was developed as a Follow on milk with Pronutra for use after breastfeeding. It supports normal brain development with ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid, as well as a healthy immune system, with vitamins A, C and D.
Scientists and Aptamil experts have been researching breastmilk for over 40 years. They are continuously improving the range of milk formula so that they meet the current recommendations of nutrition experts. Aptamil with the Pronutra™ formulation is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of your baby at every age. This allows your baby to get the nutrient combination they need for particular development phase. Therefore, Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder is developed with :
• Contains all the essential nutrients for your baby
• Supports future development
• Over 40 years of breastmlk research
• LCP Milupan® — LCPs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
• The essential omega-3 fatty acid ALA* — supports the normal development of your baby’s brain and nerve cells
• Patented GOS/FOS** — A unique fibre blend developed by Aptamil research
• Vitamine A, C und D — To help ensure a healthy immune system
Aptamil Pronutra 2 Baby Formula Powder is tailored to the special nutritional needs of your baby and supports age-appropriate development from 6 months:
• Use it if you decide to move on from breastfeeding
• Use as the next stage after infant formula
Nutrition Notice: The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby.
Dental Health Notice: All infant formula contains carbohydrates. Frequent or continuous sucking on formula can cause severe tooth cavities and therefore impair health. Hold the bottle yourself and do not let your child suck continuously.
14.6g of powder + 90ml of drinking water = 100ml of ready-to-use formula
The measuring spoon in each pack holds approximately 4.9g of Aptamil 2 when filled to the brim.
• Boil fresh drinking water and let cool to approximately 40°C.
• Pour 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle.
• Scrape the measuring spoon on the leveller on the pack to get the right dose of powder.
• Pour the required amount of powder into the bottle.
• Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Pour in the rest of the water and shake the bottle again. Open the bottle and attach the teat.
• Check the bottle contents to make sure they are at drinking temperature (approx. 37°C).
When preparing follow on milk, follow the enclosed instructions carefully. Incorrect preparation can cause illness due to the growth of unwanted germs. Formula should be freshly prepared every meal and served immediately. Do not reuse leftovers. Clean the bottle and teat thoroughly. Do not heat milk formula in the microwave (danger of overheating).
Demineralized whey (from milk), vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, coconut, sunflower oil, Mortierella alpina), lactose (from milk), skimmed milk, oligosaccharides (galactooligosaccharides (milk), fructooligosaccharides), starch, whey protein concentrate from milk), calcium carbonate, fish oil, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, choline chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, sodium citrate, iron II sulfate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, , Adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5 monophosphates), inositol, niacin, L-tryptophan, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B6, manganese II sulfate , Potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K, L-carnitine, vitamin B2
Made without gluten-containing ingredients according to the law - gluten-free
• for nutrition: Breastfeeding is the best diet for your baby. Please talk to your pediatrician or your midwife if you want to use a baby's first food.
• Tooth Health: All infant formulas contain carbohydrates. Improper administration of carbohydrate foods by frequent or lasting sucking from the vial can cause severe caries and thus impair health. Keep the vial by yourself and do not leave it to your child.
Store dry and out of heat.