Pronutra 1 Baby Formula Powder 800 g
Aptamil next generation milk formula: Pronutra 1 Baby Formula is specially designed to meet the needs of your baby at the stage of development, lactose only, with LCPs (omega 3 & 6) & GOS / FOS, from birth
Aptamil 1 can be given from birth as a sole food or as a feed and, like breast milk, can be fed as often and as often as your baby needs. Suitable until the end of the bottle age.
APTAMIL UNIQUE EXPERTISE
For more than 40 years, Aptamil team of more than 400 scientists has been groundbreaking in its research into infant nutrition. Thanks to this research, Aptamil have now developed our next generation milk formula with a special nutrient combination and a unique process:
Aptamil® Pronutra ™ ADVANCE. It is specially tailored to the needs of your baby in the respective development phase.
NEXT GENERATION APTAMIL® WITH PATENTED FORMULA
Aptamil® Pronutra ™ ADVANCE combines our special nutrient combination with an innovative process
• Lactose only
• LCPs (Omega 3 & 6) - LCPs are long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids that babies are unable to self-sufficient in the first few months
• GOS / FOS - Our patented fiber blend
Storage & Use Conditions
Always close the opened package well by pressing the hand symbol on the lid until it clicks into place. Use up within three weeks. Store dry and out of heat. Original sealed best before: see back page.
Preparation: When preparing Aptamil 1, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation and storage may result in adverse health effects due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, teat and ring. Do not heat milk food in the microwave (overheating hazard).
1. Cool fresh, boiled drinking water to approx. 40 ° C and add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
2. For precise metering of the powder, wipe off the enclosed measuring spoon on the wiper. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
3. Add the required amount of powder to the bottle. Close the bottle and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake the bottle contents vigorously again.
4. Open the bottle and attach the teat. Check bottle contents for serving temperature (about 37 ° C).
Number and amount of drinking per vial vary individually. Therefore, the indicated drink amounts and the number of vials per day are only recommended guideline values. Stripped full, a measuring spoon holds 4.7 g.
Lactose (from MILK), vegetable oils (palm, rape, coconut, sunflower), demineralized whey (from MILK), skimmed milk, oligosaccharides (from MILK), fructo-oligosaccharides), whey concentrate (from MILK), calcium orthophosphate, FISH OIL, potassium citrate m Potassium chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), oil from Mortierella alpina, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin C, taurine, inositol, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, nucleotides (sodium salts of cytidine, uridine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5-monophosphate), vitamin E, L-carnitine, niacin, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese-II-sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, biotin , Vitamin B12.