Allgäuer Latschenkiefer Intensive Care Foot Mask 1 pair
Buy 3, save 5%
Allgäuer Latschenkiefer Intensive Care Foot Mask – The intensive care mask from Allgäuer Latschenkiefer is the solution against dry and stressed feet. Strained feet are cared for and the skin of the feet becomes significantly softer and more supple.
• Regenerates very dry, stressed feet
• Provides intensive moisture
• For supple and velvety soft feet
• Caring ingredients 3% urea and almond oil
The rich, liquid texture with caring ingredients such as urea, shea butter, almond oil and panthenol intensively nourishes your foot skin and promotes the regeneration of dry and stressed feet. Selected ingredients intensively moisturize the skin and provide a velvety soft skin feeling.
The Intensive Care Mask also has a deodorizing for a long-lasting feeling of freshness. It is recommended to use the mask 1x per week.
1. briefly wash and dry the feet before use.
2. carefully cut open the sachet and distribute the intensive care lotion evenly in the sock.
3. put on the socks and close them at the ankle with the adhesive dot
4. for better comfort we recommend to put on non-slip socks
5. leave the care mask on for approx. 20 minutes
6. take off the socks and massage in the remains of the intensive care lotion up to the base of the legs Ideal: After the application of the cornea Removing Mask
Aqua, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Pullulan, Cyclodextrin, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Pinus Mugo Leaf Oil, Saliva Officinalis Oil, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate, Bornyl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene. Sockenmaterial: Polyethylen, Polypropylen