Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15 ml
Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream is Vichy's most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF protection clinically proven to slow down the appearance of ageing signs.
• Helps to prevent and correct the noticeable damage caused by environmental exposure
• Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines
• Immediately, the eye area feels hydrated and looks rested.
• Hypoallergenic and tested on sensitive skin
• Tested under dermatological control
• Suitable for all skin types
Did you know that up to 80% of your skin’s ageing signs are caused by environmental exposure? Day after day, your skin is silently ageing due to internal and external aggressors, such as sun exposure, pollution, diet and stress. These factors are collectively known as the ‘Exposome’.
After 9 years of research, Vichy is proud to launch Slow Age range - most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF, specifically designed to counteract the effects of the Exposome and clinically proven to slow down the appearance of signs of ageing.
1. Cleanse and tone the face.
2. Pat dry Follow with your usual serum
3. Gently pat Slow Âge Eye Cream around the eye contour area using the ring finger. Apply your usual moisturiser
Aqua / Water • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Bifida Ferment Lysate • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Stearic Acid • Palmitic Acid • Peg-100 Stearate • Paraffin • Glyceryl Stearate • Tocopherol • Pentylene Glycol • Peg-20 Stearate • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide • Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides • Stearyl Alcohol • Sorbitan Oleate • Isobutane • Triethanolamine • Dimethiconol • Caffeine • Isohexadecane • Myristic Acid • Sodium Benzoate • Leaf Extract • Phenoxyethanol • Adenosine • Boron Nitride • Ascorbyl Glucoside • Caprylyl Glycol • Citric Acid • Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate • Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Cetyl Alcohol • Polysorbate 80 • Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer