Cevitt Throat Lozenges - Lemon 20 pcs
Cevitt throat lozenges are used for the treatment of coughing irritation and irritated oral and pharyngeal mucosa and associated sore throat, dysphagia and hoarseness.
• Effective relief of sore throat, coughing and hoarseness
• Suitable for children from 6 years
• Protects and moisturizes the irritated oral and pharyngeal mucosa with a special hydrogel, which is produced when sucking
Cough, sore throat and hoarseness usually occur at the beginning of a cold. Even if the symptoms are extremely annoying, hardly anyone can afford to take care of their bed because of them. Luckily, Cevitt®'s strong product range is ready for this as well.
The lozenges contain a specially developed hydrogel complex and have their effect exactly where the different symptoms originate. The result: noticeable protection and reassurance for the irritated oral and pharyngeal mucosa.
As with all Cevitt® products, Cevitt® - mobilizes the immune system. Therefore, Cevitt® throat and throat lozenges also contain one serving of zinc (1.5 mg) and vitamin C (12 mg).
The active principle of Cevitt® throat lozenges is as simple as it is sophisticated: In contact with the saliva, the active ingredients sodium hyaluronate, xanthan and carbomer combine to form a special hydrogel. It lays like a protective film over the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat, ensures optimal moisturization and protects the mucous membrane from external stimuli.
Available in the flavors sage and lemon
Children aged 6-10 years can use a lozenge every 4-5 hours. The daily dose should not exceed 3 lozenges.
Adults and children over 10 years can use a lozenge every 2-3 hours. The daily dose should not exceed 6 lozenges.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 3-5 days, consult your doctor.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Cevitt® Throat Lozenge, you must not use Cevitt® Throat lozenges.
- For severely limited salivary production (for example, Sjörgen syndrome), Cevitt® throat and throat lozenges should not be used.
- In the case of phenylketonuria, the aspartame contained may be harmful.
- In case of intolerance to certain sugars consult a doctor (Cevitt® throat and throat lozenges contain sorbitol).
Special notes for parents:
- Cevitt® throat lozenges is not recommended for children under 6 years.
- In children from 6 years should be ensured that the child can suck the tablets and not swallowed uncontrollably.
Notes for pregnant and breastfeeding women:
- No information is available on the use of Cevitt® throat lozenges during pregnancy. Therefore, if you are pregnant, it should only be used after consulting a doctor.
- Breastfeeding mothers should use Cevitt® throat lozenges only after consulting a doctor.
Possible side effects:
Cevitt® Throat & Throat Lozenges may cause a stool-softening and laxative effect when taken excessively.
Please check on insert