GALL PHARMA Selen 200 mg GPH Capsules 60 pcs
GALL PHARMA Selenium 200 µg GPH is a dietary supplement with selenium.
The trace element selenium is found in abundance in fish, pork, eggs and chicken. However, fruits and vegetables are low in selenium. The use of fertilizers causes low levels of selenium in the soil and consequently the concentration of this essential trace element in our food can decrease.
In the body, it is found in teeth and bones as well as in enzymes. It should also play a role in the immune system and be involved in the elimination of heavy metals.
Selenium 200 µg GPH capsules contain 200 µg selenium in the form of a sodium selenite in a hard gelatine capsule. This inorganic selenium salt is a rapidly available selenium compound. A daily selenium requirement of between 50 and 250 µg is assumed. Selenium plays a role in detoxifying the body, it is part of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which causes the breakdown of metabolic products that are constantly being formed in the body. This enzyme is a very important endogenous antioxidant protection system. Mercury (amalgam), cadmium (cigarette smoke) and lead (car exhaust fumes) bind selenium which protects cells, so it makes sense to supply selenium. A healthy cartilage metabolism and physiological thyroid hormone production are linked to sufficient selenium.
A dietary supplement with selenium can be useful:
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding, in the elderly,
- Smokers, in people with weakened immune systems
- for general weakness, forgetfulness and poor concentration, hypothyroidism and diabetes
- contributes to normal sperm formation
- contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- helps maintain normal nails
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to normal thyroid function
- helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
Aadults: 1 x 1 capsule daily with liquid. An interval of at least 1 hour from vitamin C is recommended.
lacotse-free, gluten-free, yeast-free
Bulking agent mannitol, sodium selenite (0.2%), capsule shell gelatin, coloring agent titanium dioxide