ZALS Mineral Salt Mixture 250 g
ZALS® mineral salt mixture - to improve blood pressure and heart health.
ZALS® looks and tastes like salt, but it contains less sodium.
- For universal salting in the entire kitchen area.
- Many people need to reduce their salt consumption because excessive sodium intake is bad for their health.
- The mineral salt mixture ZALS® contains 35 percent less sodium than conventional table salt, but ZALS® contains valuable potassium.
- ZALS® is used 1: 1 like table salt, looks exactly the same and has no metallic aftertaste or aftertaste.
- ZALS® is also available, for example, as an aromatic herbal salt for salads, pasta and vegetable dishes.
- According to the WHO (World Health Organization), 5 grams of salt a day is sufficient. However, on average, 12 grams of salt are consumed per day.
- High salt consumption promotes high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases, strokes, kidney stones, stomach cancer, osteoporosis and even cataracts.
ZALS © is used like table salt and is ideally suited for a diet with a reduced salt content.
Due to its identical taste and handling, this mineral salt mixture is ideally suited as a salt substitute.
The sodium content alone, which is 35% lower than that of table salt, helps maintain normal blood pressure.
The plus in potassium brings further advantages, because potassium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the muscle function and the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
sodium chloride *, potassium chloride *, sodium gluconate, (* anti-caking agent E551, E535)
per 100 g
Fat, of which
-saturated fatty acids
Carbohydrates, of which
sugar - polyvalent alcohol
protein 0 g Salt
Reference intake for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).