GALL PHARMA Pantothenic Acid 6 mg GPH Capsules 120 pcs
GALL PHARMA Pantothenic Acid 6 mg GPH Capsules is a food supplement.
A deficiency in pantothenic acid can occur as a result of chronic diseases (for example intestinal diseases such as ulcerative colitis), high alcohol consumption or radical slimming diets. Diabetics may be undersupplied because they excrete more pantothenic acid, and the same applies to chronic dialysis patients.
Presumably, more pantothenic acid is required in the event of stress. Possible deficiency symptoms can include fading of the hair color, a weakened immune system, the reduced effectiveness of antibodies and poor wound healing.
A dietary supplement with pantothenic acid can be useful for:
- pregnant and breastfeeding women
- increased stress levels,
- chronic diseases (e.g. arthritis, chronic inflammation, diabetes)
- in radical diets for weight loss and heavy alcohol consumption.
Carries pantothenic acid
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- and normal mental performance.
Pantothenic acid 6 mg Bios capsules are a quality product with high quality raw materials. The gelatine used in the hard gelatine capsules is BSE / TSE-tested pharmaceutical gelatine.
Adults: 1 x 1 capsule daily
gluten free. Lactose free. Yeast free.
Keep out of the reach of small children at room temperature in a dry place.
filler: mannitol; Calcium pantothenate (2%); Capsule shell: gelatin; Color in the capsule shell: titanium dioxide