BEBA Optipro Pre Starter Formula 800 g
Nestlé BEBA Optipro Pre Starter Formula is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby from birth and supports its healthy development.
• Developed with leading nutrition experts
• Easily compatible
• With long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 (LCP), which babies can not produce enough at this age
For the healthy development of your baby, the first 1,000 days are crucial. Nestlé BEBA, in collaboration with world-leading experts in nutrition science, develops baby foods that provide your baby with the essential nutrients it needs at this age. Nestlé BEBA baby milk takes into account our knowledge from 50 years of protein research. Nestlé BEBA Optipro Pre Starter Formula can be used:
• As sole food when not breastfed
• Suitable for feeding
• From birth
• As long as you want to give your baby an initial diet
• In a handy, resealable box for easy preparation and hygienic powder storage
IMPORTANT NOTES: Observe the instructions for use when preparing infant formulas. Improper preparation and storage can lead to health impairment by growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food residues. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly and boil for 5 minutes. Do not heat the baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding). The amount of drinking per vial can vary individually.
The amount of drinking per vial may vary individually. The recommended amount and number of vials are approximate. After the 4th month, you can start to feed your baby and paps in consultation with the pediatrician.
• Wash hands thoroughly.
• Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to about 40 ° C.
• Add 2/3 of the required amount of water to the bottle.
• Measure and add the required amount of powder with the supplied measuring spoon. Please do not use heaped measuring spoons.
• Close the bottle and shake well.
• Add remaining water and shake well.
• Check the contents of the bottle to drink temperature (about 37 ° C).
Store in the original closed package at room temperature (max 25 ° C) and in dry storage conditions. Close the opened packaging well, store at room temperature (max 25 ° C) and dry and use within 21 days.
Milk, citrates, FISCHÖL, potassium hydroxide, potassium citrates, magnesium chloride, emulsifier lecithins (SOJA), acid regulator citric acid, oil from Mortierella alpina, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, L-phenylalanine, sodium orthophosphates, vitamin mix (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12) calcium hydroxide , Taurine, iron sulfate, L-histidine, inositol, nucleotides (adenosine 5 monophosphate, cytidine 5 monophosphate, uridine 5 monophosphate, guanosine 5 monophosphate), zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, Copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.Manufactured without gluten-containing ingredients according to law - free of gluten