BEBA Optipro 3 Follow-on Milk 800 g
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 3 Follow-on Milk is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby from the 10th month on, starting with the introduction of proper nutrition, and supports its healthy development. Nestlé BEBA Optipro 3 Follow-on Milk is developed by Nestlé, together with leading nutrition experts, who develop infant formulas that incorporate the knowledge from 150 years of research and experience.
• Following any other follow-on formula
• Suitable until the end of the bottle age
• As part of a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle
• In the practical resealable box for easy preparation and hygienic storage
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 3 Follow-on Milk - For age-appropriate and normal development of bones and teeth *. The Nestlé BEBA Optipro 3 Follow-on Milk is suitable as part of a varied and balanced diet for your baby following any other follow-on formula until the end of the bottle age.
• For all children from the 10th month as an important part of a balanced diet
• Developed with leading nutrition experts
• * With vitamin D: supports the normal development of bones and teeth
• with zinc: supports the normal function of the immune system
• Essential Omega 3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid supports normal brain and nerve cell development
Nutrition Notice: The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Observe the instructions for use when preparing infant formulas. Improper preparation and storage can lead to health impairment by growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food residues. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly and boil for 5 minutes. Do not heat the baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding). The amount of drinking per vial can vary individually.
The recommended quantity and number of vials are recommended.
• Wash hands thoroughly.
• Boil the fresh drinking water for five minutes and allow it to cool to about 40 ° C.
• Put 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle.
• Using the supplied measuring spoon, measure the required powder quantity and add it.
• Please do not use a heaping measuring spoon.
• Close the bottle and shake well.
• Add remaining water and shake well.
• Check bottle contents for drinking temperature (approx. 37 ° C).
Store in original sealed container at room temperature (max. 25 ° C) and in dry storage conditions. Thoroughly close the opened packaging, store it at room temperature (max. 25 ° C) and store it dry and use it within 21 days.
skimmed milk, whey produce, maltodextrin, starch, palm fat, vegetable oil (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), milk sugar, calcium citrates, emulsifier lecithins (SOJA), potassium citrates, calcium orthophosphates, fish oil, vitamin mix (Vitamin C, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, nitric acid, lactic acid, lactic acid, fructose, Vitamin C, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium orthophosphates, oil from Mortierella aplina, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, lactic acid bacteria (with Bifidus culture), copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.