BEBA Optipro 2 Follow-on Milk 800 g
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 2 Follow-on Milk is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of your baby after the 6th month from the introduction of proper nutrition and supports its healthy development. Nestlé BEBA Optipro 2 Follow-on Milk is developed by Nestlé, together with leading nutrition experts, who develop infant formulas that incorporate the knowledge from 150 years of research and experience.
• Following breastfeeding
• Following an initial diet
• As part of a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle
• In a handy, resealable box for easy powder extraction and safe storage
Nestlé BEBA Optipro 2 Follow-on Milk is an ideal in combination with glasses and paps. The follow-on milk in powder form provides your baby with essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids as well as with valuable vitamin D.
• For all infants after the 6th month as an important part of a balanced diet
• Meets the latest scientific advice from nutrition experts
With vitamin D: supports the normal development of bones and teeth
• Supports normal mental development through iron
• For normal development of bones and teeth through vitamin D
• The essential Omega 3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid supports normal brain and nerve cell development
Nutrition Notice: The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Observe the instructions for use when preparing infant formulas. Improper preparation and storage can lead to health impairment by growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food residues. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly and boil for 5 minutes. Do not heat the baby food in the microwave (risk of scalding). The amount of drinking per vial can vary individually.
The recommended quantity and number of vials are recommended.
• Wash hands thoroughly. Boil the fresh drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to about 40 ° C.
• Put 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle.
• Using the supplied measuring spoon, measure the required powder quantity and add it.
• Please do not use a heaping measuring spoon.
• Close the bottle and shake well.
• Add remaining water and shake well.
• Check bottle contents for drinking temperature (approx. 37 ° C).
Store in original sealed container at room temperature (max. 25 ° C) and in dry storage conditions. Thoroughly close the opened can, store at room temperature (max. 25 ° C) as well as dry and use within 21 days
Citrate, Calcium Citrates, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Orthophosphates, Magnesium Chloride, FISH OIL, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin Mixture (Vitamin C, Vitamin C), Cereals, Coconut Oil, E,, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12), Lactic Acid Bacteria (with bifidusculture), Sodium Chloride, Mortierella Oil alpina, potassium citrates, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate.