M Asam Aqua Intense Tinted Hyaluron Cream 50 ml
M Asam Aqua Intense tinted Hyaluroncreme
- Tinted Hyaluron cream with silky, unscented texture
- Puts a natural makeup effect
- Provides the skin with moisture
- wrinkles are plumped laminated optical & bumps
- Suitable for sensitive and delicate skin
The tinted face cream combines the care of Hyaluroncreme with a sunny-natural makeup effect. It contains valuable silicon and our patented hyaluronic acid complex *, supplies the skin with moisture and, helps to save them better.
The fragrance-free, silky texture plumps up dryness lines visually and lends a plump, radiant and even complexion. The universal shade is suitable for every skin tone and leaves your skin instantly fresh and sun-kissed appear. By fragrance-free formulation, the Hyaluroncreme is suitable even for sensitive skin.
* By contained hyaluronic acid complex - consisting of high- and low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, encapsulated hyaluronic acid and escin (an extract of horse chestnut) - is moisturized your skin in deeper layers of the epidermis (outer skin), thereby obtaining a wrinkle-free and plump appearance.
Apply in the morning or as needed to face, neck and décolleté and spread evenly.
AQUA (WATER), Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, phenoxyethanol, Zingiber officinale (ginger) ROOT EXTRACT, allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, HYALURONIC ACID, bisabolol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, SERINE, UREA, tocopherol, ESCIN, Silanetriol, SODIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dipentaerythrityl PENTAISONNANOATE, glyceryl undecylenate, Caprylyl glycol, lecithin, glycerol, Pentylene glycol , Disodium EDTA, ALCOHOL, Ethylhexylglycerin, tRIDECETH-10, sorbitol, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, Sorbic Acid, DIMETHICONE, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)