Eucerin Sun Cream Tinted CC Fair SPF 50+ 50 ml
Eucerin Sun Cream Tinted CC Fair SPF 50+ - A facial sun cream with light colour pigments for fair skin tones. Very high UV protection and cell protection.
This light-tinted cream is suitable for sensitive skin.
Eucerin Sun Cream Tinted CC Fair SPF 50+ is a very high factor sunscreen for fair toned facial skin. As well as providing advanced sun protection, its light colour pigments give skin an even, natural tanned-looking tone. It also leaves the skin with a long lasting matt finish.
Light cream texture. Non-comedogenic. Unperfumed. Paraben free. Suitable for sensitive skin.
As well as providing an instant complexion correction for fair skin, this innovative formula offers protection against sun-induced skin damage:
• Its highly-effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system offers reliable protection against sunburn.
• The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
Clinical and dermatological studies
Clinical studies have proven skin compatibility of Eucerin Sun Cream Tinted CC Fair SPF 50+ on sensitive skin. Suitable even for very sensitive skin after chemical peeling and laser treatment.
Tinted sunscreen that protects all skin types from photoaging, and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
• Very high sun protection for the face with hyaluronic acid
• With ADVANCED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY: protection against UVA / UVB radiation and protective effect on HEV * light
• Gives an immediate, evenly toned complexion and prevents pigmentation
• Visible mitigation of even deep wrinkles thanks to formula with hyaluronic acid
• Protects against sun-damaged skin
• Long-lasting matting
• Light texture, non-greasy, not sticky
• Unperfumed, non-comedogenic
Good skin compatibility proven in clinical studies, even on sensitive skin.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Avoid intense midday sun and excessive sun exposure even when using a sunscreen product. Even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer 100% protection.
• Apply generously before exposure to the sun and reapply frequently, particularly after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Reducing the quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.
• Do not stay to long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
• Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Aqua, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., CI 77891, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Trazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 AlkylAcrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499.
1 g Ensulizol
1 g Avobenzon
1 g Bemotrizinol
1 g Glycyrrhiza inflata-Wurzel-Extrakt
1 g Octocrilen
1 g Homosalat
1 g Hyaluronsäure, Natriumsalz
1 g Enoxolon
1 g Titandioxid
Silica dimethyl silylat