Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Cream-Gel SPF 25 150 ml
Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Cream-Gel SPF 25 - A cream-gel sunscreen with medium UV protection plus sun allergy protection
This light textured sun cream-gel protects against sun allergies and sun-induced skin damage.
Sun allergy protection for face and body
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Cream-Gel Sun Allergy Protect SPF 25 is a face and body sunscreen specially formulated for skin prone to sun-induced allergies such as Polymorphus Light Eruption (PLE). The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for medium UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. It also contains Alpha-Glycosylrutin which helps to prevent sun-induced allergies such as PLE.
Unperfumed, to minimize the risk of skin irritation, the non-greasy and non-sticky cream-gel absorbs quickly and is water-resistant.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good tolerability on skin prone to sun allergies such as PLE
Medium protection for sun allergic skin: SPF 25. Highly effective UVA / UVB filters (according to EU recommendation) protectable from sun allergies such as polymorphic photodermatosis (PMD) and Majorca acne.
• Proven to protect against sun allergies such as polymorphic photodermatosis and Mallorca Acne
• demonstrated efficacy and skin tolerance in patients with sun allergies in clinical trials
• Without perfume, dyes and emulsifiers
• Absorbs quickly
• Water resistant
• EU compliant
• To ensure optimal and skin-friendly use of Eucerin products, personal advice from a pharmacist or PTA is recommended, especially for initial purchases.
In addition to the highly effective UVA / UVB protection complex, with a patented filter combination with Tinosorb S, the product incorporates potent AGR (alpha-glucosyl-rutin), an active agent of plant origin. In human skin, together with Vitamin E, it powerfully enhances the natural anti-free-radical defense system, the most common trigger for sun allergy
• Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
• Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
• Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
• Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Choose a product that offers the right level of protection for your skin. It should protect against UVA and UVB rays and offer HEVIS light defense. It should also be suitable for your skin type and condition.
It’s important to use sufficient product and to reapply it at regular intervals.
You can use your palm to measure how much. We recommend a thick line of creme-gel (stretching from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist) for each area (1-11)
1. Face and neck
2 & 3. Both arms
6 & 7. The top of your legs (front and back)
8 & 9. The bottom of your legs (front and back) plus your feet
10. Shoulders and upper back
11. Lower back
You’ll need an amount about the size of a golf ball to cover your body.
Ensure that all exposed areas get the protection they need. Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget the ears, the back of the neck, the back and shoulders, the backs of the arms, the hands and feet and the areas at the edges of swimwear.
Eucerin research2 indicates that, on average, approximately 14% of the back of the female body and 22% of the back of the male body is regularly exposed to the sun’s rays without any protection whatsoever.
(2) Internal Beiersdorf study of 2016 on the use of sun protection amongst a sample of 52 (29 women, 23 men)
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
1g Gel enthält
1 g Octisalat
1 g Octinoxat
1 g Cocosglyceride, hydriert
1 g Iscotrizinol
1 g Bemotrizinol
1 g 4-G-?-D-Glucopyranosylrutosid
1 g Octocrilen
1 g Isoquercitrin
1 g DL-?-Tocopherol acetat
Alkyl benzoat (C12-15)