Daosin Tablets 10 pcs
Buy 3, save 5%
Buy 6, save 8%
DAOSiN® for food intolerance due to histamine intolerance. A dietary supplement containing the enzyme DiAminOxidase (DAO) to aid in the breakdown of dietary histamine. In particular, foods that are ripened for a long time or stored for a long time have a high content of histamine and other biogenic amines.
- Supplements the body's own DAO enzyme to break down histamine in the intestine
- 1 tablet contains 0.3 mg diamine oxidase
- 1 tablet 15 minutes before a meal containing histamine
Histamine can be produced by the body itself, but is also ingested with food. Food that matures or is stored for a long time has a particularly high histamine content. Foods high in histamine include, for example
- alcohol (especially red wine),
- aged cheese,
- seafood, fish,
- air-dried or smoked meat products (e.g. salami or bacon),
- Various types of vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, spinach or aubergines),
- Different types of fruit (e.g. strawberries, pineapples or bananas) or
If you take a DAOSiN® tablet about 15 minutes before eating a histamine-containing meal, the amount of the histamine-degrading DAO enzyme in the small intestine increases - and with it the willingness to break down excess histamine. Thus, the effects of histamine intolerance on the body can be reduced.
One tablet of DAOSiN® is taken about 15 minutes before eating a meal containing histamine.
Microcrystalline cellulose filler, maltodextrin, acidity regulator sodium phosphate, emulsifier cross-linked carboxymethylcellulose, coating agent shellac, protein extract from pig kidneys, release agent silicon dioxide, coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, acidity regulator calcium carbonate, release agent magnesium salts of fatty acids, vegetable fat (coconut fat fully hydrogenated), stabilizer polydextrose, release agent talc .
Average nutritional values: per 1 tablet: per 3 tablets Protein extract from pig
kidneys thereof diamine oxidase