Bioderma Photoderm SKI SPF 50+ 1 pcs
Bioderma Photoderm SKI provides sun protection even at the high-altitude for the face and lips. With active ingredients trehalose, a disaccharide and naturally occurring sugar, which increases the skin's resistance to very harsh weather conditions.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm SKI offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
• Skin exposed to the sun at high altitudes
• Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
• Resists the cold, snow and altitudes
• Nourishing texture
• SPF 50+/UVA 42 et 32
• Scented formula
• Paraben-free; Waterproof; Photostable; Non-comedogenic; Hypoallergenic
• Apply several times a day when exposed to the sun
• Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
• Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
• Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
as on photos