Bioderma Photoderm MAX Stick SPF 50+ 8 g
Bioderma Photoderm MAX Stick SPF 50+ - A MAXIMUM photoprotective stick that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems.
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
• Lips and sensitive areas • Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, pigmentation marks, etc.)
• Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
• Moisturising formula
• Excellent tolerance • Fragrance-free
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
• Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
• Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ozokerite, Octocrylene, Myristyl Lactate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyltetramethylbutylphenol, Paraffin, Water (Aqua), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Triisostearin Peg-6 Esters, Beeswax (Cera Alba), C12-16 Alcohols, Ectoin, Mannitol, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Tocopherol, Decyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht.